All of our inflatable paddle boards come with a 1 year warranty and are engineered to last. Buy today with confidence!
Your paddle board warranty commences from the date of purchase and covers any manufacturing defects. Your warranty excludes any accidental damage or general wear and tear.
Quayboards Ltd warrants all Quayboards boards sold by Quayboards to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product.
If a product is found to be defective by Quayboards Ltd, in its sole discretion, Quayboard’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product.
Quayboards Ltd will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Quayboards Ltd products purchased from www.quayboards.com and is valid for the original purchaser only. Transfers of warranty are not possible.
- Any products that we request to be returned to Quayboards Ltd for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorisation, which can be given over an email by contacting the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If shipping products directly we recommend using a tracked/insured service.
Quayboards Ltd assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper packing.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage Caused by excessive UV/Heat Exposure (shown by distinct yellow glue staining around seams or fading of parts such as fins and logos)
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives.
- Damage to Quayboards products caused by non-Quayboards Ltd products.
- Use of an electric pump with the a Quayboards inflatable paddle board will automatically void the warranty.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt or invoice.
This warranty is in addition to and does not affect your legal rights under laws.